Well I thought it was time for an update. Joseph is now trying to crawl... and by crawl I mean he gets up on his hands and knees and launches himself forward :) It is really cute. He is also just starting on rice cereal (we had to wait due to his liver problems). Of course more of it is ending up on his face and bib, not really sure how much is ending up in his stomach. Generally he seems more fascinated with the bowl full of the rice cereal than the fact that mommy is trying to feed him. There isn't much of an update on his liver. We can't see the specialist out here because they are not covered by our insurance. We are switching to Chicago Kent's student insurance in 2 weeks and we will start our visits again then.
Matt is getting ready for law school (first day is the 16th). He ordered his books and is anxiously awaiting his first day. He is excited to start, but hesitant of the unknown that lies ahead. I am trying to absorb all the time we have together because I know that it will disappear in a few weeks.
We are loving Illinois, but we could live with a little less humidity. I'm a little scared to see our AC bill :( However, we love all the green. Matt is really looking forward to a midwestern Fall! He hasn't seen one since his mission.
Well that is about all that is going on in our lives right now. I will try to post more pictures soon. For some reason this blog website is being difficult and not letting me post pictures.
No comments:
Post a Comment