February has not been the nicest to us. Two weeks ago I got really sick, 48 hours of pure misery. About 24 hours after I got sick, Matt got sick with the same virus. Joseph ended up coming down with it about 24 hours after that. I was lucky enough to only be down with this intestinal virus for 2 days, however, the boys were not so lucky. By about Saturday (the 12th) everyone seemed to be doing better, less trips to the bathroom (or diaper changes in Joseph's case), but Matt and I thought it would be best to cancel our Valentine's Day plans. By Sunday we were all doing better that we were about to enjoy Joseph's birthday party. I'll post pictures at the end. However, Matt started feeling pretty bad on Wednesday(the 16th) and got progressively worse everyday. By Thursday night I was about ready to take him to the ER, but his doctor thought we could wait until morning. Friday was also pretty bad, I thought about taking him in again, but once again the doctor didn't think it was necessary. By Friday night he was really bad that the doctor said if he doesn't improve in an hour we need to take him to the Emergency Room. He started feeling better about a half hour later so we once again avoided the ER. In spite of all my cleaning, Joseph came down with the same thing about 2 a.m. Saturday morning and is still sick with it. So once again we had to cancel our rescheduled Valentine's Day plans. Matt is finally is better enough to go back to school today. Hopefully he won't push it too fast too soon, but he is so behind. Whoever was nice enough to give this to my family needs to be beaten with a stick!
On a happier note, here are some pictures of the one fun thing we have done this month, Joseph's birthday party!
 |
| Joseph's birthday cake |
 |
| Taking a big bite |
 |
| His awesome birthday mustach |
 |
| Everyone else's cake |
 |
| Opening presents |
 |
| His new horsey |
 |
| Playing with Uncle Mitch |
 |
| Playing with Cousin Tessa |
Happy birthday Joseph!
ReplyDeleteHappy Birthday to Joseph! That has to be fun to be close to your kid's cousin - we only have 1 nearby and the other 3 (the ones closest to my kids' ages) are in North Carolina. I wish they lived closer!
ReplyDelete