Our Eternal Family

Our Eternal Family

Thursday, September 15, 2011

So Big!

Joseph is 19 months old today! How did he get so big?!?!?! I find myself puzzled, because my days seem so long and the weeks never ending. However, it seems like only last month I had this little tiny baby who could barely hold his head up! Now I have this adorable toddler who is so curious about the world. He lives to be outdoors (as long as he has his trusty stick) running around pointing out all the airplanes and trucks. It is soo exciting now that he is starting to really speak, saying words like "bauw" (ball), "poow poow" (pool), "szitty" (kitty), and "ump ump ump" (jump). If you ever want a good laugh... ask him what sound an elephant makes :) I find it hard to believe how cute my little boy is!
Newborn
6 months

1 year

19 months
This picture is funny because he went and grabbed the
diaper bag and headed for the door all by himself.

My Cute Little Boy!

3 comments:

  1. He's soooo cute!! I can't believe he's gotten so big already! Why do kids have to grow up so stinkin fast?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I cant believe he had dark hair as a newborn!!!!! He's such a stud!

    ReplyDelete