Joseph amazes me with how smart he is. He was sitting in his high chair eating his cereal when he started counting it!!! He would take out a fruit loop one at a time saying "one.... two.... throo (we can't say three yet)" and then he would repeat it. He counted to three, three times! And yes, when he was finished he had 9 fruit loops on his tray. I don't know, maybe this is normal 2 year old behavior, but I was so proud that my boy could count to three!!! He is also learning his colors!! His favorite color is green. He loves to point out green things in his book and say "greee". He has also already learned how Santa is, or as he calls him "anta". We had to cancel our picture with Santa due to illness, but I'm thinking we may try again because Joseph loves him! He has a little toy Santa that he plays with everyday.
The other day mommy learned a good lesson. When your boy runs up to you and says "itty" while pointing outside... take a break from cooking dinner and go to the window. Just because your cat is sleeping in the back does not mean your neighbor's cat hasn't gotten out and is sitting on your porch.
Other cuteness in the Divelbiss Household... Joseph now dances to Micky Mouse Clubhouse. For those of you who have kids that watch the show, he now does the Hot Dog Dance. He also waves and says hi to all of the characters as they are introduced in the intro. I LOVE IT! Sorry to all of the other moms out there, but I think my boy wins the Cuteness Award for the month :-D
I am so sad we don't live closer to each other! Our boys would get along GREAT. Matthew loves the color green too, and I think Mickey Mouse Clubhouse is his all time favorite show. More to come on my blog soon...
ReplyDelete