I am being a slacker in updating our blog. Joseph had a great birthday. We didn't do much celebrating on his actual birthday, because JJ wasn't feeling to good. He had a touch of the flu :( but he recovered pretty quick. it was just a 24 hour bug on his birthday. He passed his 2 year checkup with flying colors.
The day of his birthday party was a little more hectic. We went to pick up his cake only to discover it wasn't made. Ironically I had a dream that his cake didn't get made. I ALMOST called to confirm it, but then I decided I wasn't going to be THAT mom. The manager is trying to figure out what to do as Joseph is saying "Cake where are you?". He ended up taking a Dora cake and converting it into the Elmo cake, and we got it for free. Joseph was excited and kept saying "Elmo Bird Cake!"
We had a really good party at my parent's house. Joseph was well trained at opening gifts at Christmas so his unwrapping his birthday presents was a breeze. When it came time to blow out his candle he got really scared. We had practiced blowing out a candle but we had never actually lit one. I think he felt the heat and got scared. He really enjoyed his cake though :-D Enjoy some pictures!
No comments:
Post a Comment