Life here has been really busy, as usual. Thankfully the past few weeks have been warm enough to take Joseph outside. It helps to use up some of that energy of his! His favorite past time is dropping sticks in the river behind our complex. This past week Matt has been on Spring Break. Its been fun to spend some time together as a family. I couldn't believe how fast we filled up our vacation week. I am going to our church's Girls Camp this summer, so I attended some meetings for that. I also had a Scentsy Party to show off the new Spring/Summer Line. Mother Nature decided it was time for some hot weather. When the weather forecast shows 80s for the entire week, I guess its time to buy my son some new shorts!! We have loved the warm weather. Joseph is excited to play at the park again. In fact, he never wants to leave no matter how dark or how hungry he is. We did our early voting for the Illinois Primary. We did more apartment searches. We did some geocaching. I attended a wonderful Sister's event for my church. I have truly been spoiled this past week with sleeping in every other day, having my hubby home for more than 2 hours a day, and then to top it all off with WONDERFUL weather.
Here are some fun pictures
 |
| Dropping Sticks in the River |
 |
| Shamrock Shake for St Patty's Day |
 |
| Driving on our "Road" |
 |
| A portion of my Scentsy display |
No comments:
Post a Comment