I realized recently that I mainly type Joseph related posts. Even though Joseph is cute and all, I thought I should update on what is going on with the rest of the family
One exciting update is that my little brother got home from his mission. He has been serving in London for the past 2 years
![]() |
My hubby and I got a to spend the day together on the 26th. My parents watched Joseph and we went downtown. We went to Millennium Park, Buckingham Fountain, and went geocaching. It was nice to spend some time together :)
Now I do have some recent cute pictures of Joseph
He loves to wear a tie, just like Daddy. In fact he'll wear his tie with just about anything :)
I love it when the warm weather comes, because Joseph can play outside. It gives him a chance to get rid of some of that energy. My boy has always loved sticks, rocks, and pine cones, this year is no different :)







No comments:
Post a Comment