Our Eternal Family

Our Eternal Family

Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Family Updates

Matthew: Matt is pretty busy working hard at his internship here in Buffalo Grove. Lately he has been dealing mostly with Trademarks, but he is excited to work on his first Patent project! Due to the number of Podcast he has been listening to over the summer, he is also full of endless Disney and Star Wars facts. I think he has every Disney Vacation of ours planned for the next 30 years! Matt had a great Father's Day. We had a BBQ feast with my parents, Aimee, and Bryan. Joseph learned a song called "Daddy's Homecoming" and we sang it for him. The first time he sang it he was a little shy, and he mostly just did the hand motions. However, as the days have past I have heard JJ singing it randomly around the house.

Nichelle: I have actually been pretty busy lately as well. I spent last week at Girls Camp. It was a wonderful experience to go back to camp as a leader. I got to work with WONDERFUL girls and it also brought back a lot of good memories from my years at Girls Camp. I also had a Scentsy event last Saturday, which didn't go as well as I had hoped, but it was still fun. Thankfully, I was moved inside so I didn't have to be out in the rain or the 98 degrees weather. I have enjoyed meeting other consultants at these events, because they are generally very happy and fun people. Makes the day fly by :) Now I am focusing on getting the house packed up. I am amazed at the amount of stuff we always manage to accumulate, in spite of our many trips to Goodwill each year. We are moving in 10 days and our house is already becoming a mine field of boxes lol. 


Joseph: JJ is getting cuter everyday. While he is being a toddler and pushing boundaries, I can't believe how cute and smart he is! I go away for a week and I swear he grew an inch. We recently found him an Elmo ride-on toy and its one of the rare toys that is still his favorite 3 weeks later. Yesterday was our first day in pool this summer. I haven't seen him that excited in a long time :) Our new place has an indoor pool, and I don't think a day will go by that we are not in it lol. His 2nd favorite pastime is Bubbles. He likes to chase them, blow them, and try to catch them. His energy amazes me. 



No comments:

Post a Comment