Our Eternal Family

Our Eternal Family

Monday, August 13, 2012

Joseph Video

I thought it was time to show Joseph's mad singing skills. Beware he only knows how to sing in forte! I added some captions to help some of you understand "toddler".
For those of you who are not familiar with these Children's songs here are the original lyrics (Joseph doesn't always get them quite right haha).

I Am a Child of God
I am a child of God
And he has sent me here.
Has given me an Earthly Home
With parents kind and dear.
Lead me, guide me, walk beside me
Help me find the way
Teach me all that I must do,
To live with him someday.

Pray in Faith
I kneel to pray everyday.
I speak to Heavenly Father
He hears and answers me
When I pray in faith.
I begin by saying "Dear Heavenly Father."
I thank him for blessings he sends.
Then humbly I ask him for things that I need.
"In the name of Jesus Christ, amen.


No comments:

Post a Comment