Our Eternal Family

Our Eternal Family

Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Family Updates

So I haven't updated the blog in about a month... so I thought I should.

End of February we went to our Ward's Chili Cook-off. I am proud to say that I now can claim that I make award winning chili :) It was a lot of fun. We had live music, and Joseph, Nathaniel, and Liam LOVED to dance (they are all 3, actually their birthdays are within 6 weeks of each other). They were all soo cute!
Waiting for the music to start
On March 2nd Matt and I went to go see Pentatonix. They were amazing! I cannot believe how much sound those 5 people can make, and how tight their chords are! We had a lot of fun and we are both anxiously awaiting their new CD! Here are some pictures!
Finally inside where it is warm!!


 


The rest of the month has gone pretty smoothly. I had a Scentsy party on Saturday. It went pretty well and it was a lot of fun :) I am serving as the temporary choir director for our church choir, just for Easter and Ward Conference. We are going to a geocaching event on Friday in Elk Grove. Here are some other random and fun pictures of Joseph!!

Joseph being a Jedi (Obi Wan Kenobi to be specific)

Joseph is obsessed with Dr Seuss right now. I swear I have read The Cat in the Hat about 20 times in the last week or so!

Joseph has moved out of his toddler bed and into a twin. I told him he could pick out his new sheets... this is what he picked. Matt has never been prouder!!

No comments:

Post a Comment