Our Eternal Family

Our Eternal Family

Monday, April 29, 2013

April Updates

Well I realized it was almost the end of April and I have not updated the blog this month. We are a little stressed out here in the Divelbiss Household. Matt is weeks away from graduation and is still on the search for a job. He has had a couple interviews this month but no offers :( He is taking the Patent Bar on Friday and then immediately heads into finals. Thankfully his finals are not too bad this semester but the Patent Bar is extremely hard and stressful. Lets just say we will feel better after Friday!

I haven't done too much this month. I had a pretty good Scentsy event in Park Ridge. I served as the temporary choir director for our Ward Choir for both Easter and Ward Conference. It went very well :) Joseph is being a toddler and driving his mommy bonkers lol. I'm very glad the weather has finally warmed up. We will be spending LOTS of time outside!! Joseph likes to ride his scooter, blow bubbles, play with sidewalk chalk, and of course find sticks! I think he was born with a passion for playing with sticks!

Here are a few pictures

We had LOTS of rain and it caused some flooding. Thankfully we are on the 2nd floor and didn't have any issues. However this is a picture of our Parking Lot Pool. We had to go wading in shin deep water to get to our car!
This isn't the best picture because I couldn't get both Joseph and the bird, but Joseph LOVES bird watching! We actually have a bird's nest on our porch peaking the interest of both JJ and Leia

Matt used this Sombrero for a project and then gave it to JJ. Sometimes he wears a cape and we call him Sombrero Man!

 


No comments:

Post a Comment