Our Eternal Family

Our Eternal Family

Wednesday, July 10, 2013

July Thus Far

We have had a pretty good July so far. Joseph went to see an allergy specialist. Turns out he is allergic to Dust Mites and Pollen. He is also helping us with all of JJ's wonderful bronchial spams. Overall, its was a good visit.
We had my birthday on the 3rd. Matt studied for most of the day, but Joseph and I went to the library. Joseph has a lot of fun there and it is wonderfully air conditioned! His imagination amazes me. He has started playing with the puppet and putting on his own shows. Yes, the shark mainly just says "hello" to everyone and laughs but it is ADORABLE! That night we went out to dinner for my birthday at Steak n Shake. Just to give you an idea about how JJ feels about Steak n Shake
Me: Ok Joseph lets go to Steak n Shake
Joseph: YAY!!! I don't like home food. I like Steak n Shake food!!!
At Steak n Shake they give all the kids a hat and a little car complete with stickers and crayons. Joseph made me a smiley face out of his stickers





















Our 4th of July was pretty relaxed. Matt mainly studied and then we went to a BBQ with some friends. We celebrated our Independence Day on the 6th. We drove over to Pingree Grove for their big 6th of July Celebration. While I sold Scentsy at the craft fair Matt and Joseph watched the parade and walked around to all of the activities nearby. One of the parade floats launched footballs and Joseph got one. I think he liked it better than the floats that threw candy :) One of the booths was by the firefighters. Joseph got to squirt the some pretend fire and I think it was the highlight of the day. After the craft fair ended we stayed for Joseph's first fireworks. Joseph loved them! I always enjoy fireworks and its been a while since we have gotten to see some.





















The rest of the week has been business as usual. Matt is back to studying for the Bar. He took a full length test yesterday and passed. Lets hope that the real test in 3 weeks will go the same way. The Sister Missionaries came over last night. Joseph gets sooo excited when we have the missionaries over. He shows off his ubber cuteness for them. Tonight is the Relief Society service activity. We are sewing infant burial gowns. I have no sewing ability whatsoever but I'm sure they'll find something for me to do haha. Friday is a geocaching event. Joseph loves geocaching and gets as excited as we do :)

Next week we have my ultrasound and we get to find out the sex of the baby!!!!

Meanwhile (for your amusement) here is an update on JJ
Me: What's Your Favorite Color
JJ: Hmmm Green

Me: What's your favorite food
JJ: My favorite food is GOLDFISH

Me: What is your favorite thing to do
JJ: Not get in trouble. If I don't follow the rules I will

Me: What is your favorite thing to watch on TV
JJ: Elmo's Pictures (Best of Elmo)

Me: Who is your favorite superhero
JJ: Sombrero Boy! (this is what we call him with he wears his cape and sombrero)

Me: What is your favorite toy
JJ: My Basketball

Me: What is your favorite outside game
JJ: Chalk

Me: What is your favorite game on the Kindle
JJ: Dr Doodle (Actually called Dr Panda)

Me: What is your favorite shirt
JJ: DARTH VADER


No comments:

Post a Comment