Our Eternal Family

Our Eternal Family

Monday, February 24, 2014

As February comes to a close

Wow it has been a crazy Winter. Since November Joseph has gotten pneumonia (which included a visit to the Urgent Care and the ER). Michael has gotten a RSV-like virus that put him in the hospital for 5 days and 2 different ear infections. Both kids have had numerous colds which they have both needed albuterol treatments regularly (blame that wonderful hubby of mine for passing on his lovely asthma). I have to tell ya... we are READY for Spring. However, whenever we are not sick things seem to be going alright :)

In the last month or two Joseph has actually started to read. It was really fun to be driving in the car and have him suddenly shout out "NO! That sign says no! N-O!" Sure enough, there was a No Turn sign right in front of us. Since then he has discovered that he can read lots of words. Its really fun to see him get so excited and we can't wait until the new world of reading opens to him. With his imagination I think he will really enjoy it :)

Its really fun to watch Michael develop because other than their gender... I could not have more opposite children. I can't believe Michael is already 3 months old. When he is not sick he is such a happy baby :) His smiles melt my heart and I love to hear him jabber on. I love waking up to him talking rather than screaming. Here are some pictures!!

4 years old!

Hey look! Both boys smiling!!!!

3 months old

"Hey Mom! Look! Batman Baby!!!"

No comments:

Post a Comment