Our Eternal Family

Our Eternal Family

Thursday, May 29, 2014

Hectic Life

Well a lot has happened since my last post. Matt got a job with the US PTO in Alexandria, VA. They want  him to start at the end of June so we are quickly packing up and heading out to VA. We found a cute townhome in Bristow (just outside of Manassas). We love our new area. It has excellent schools, and a really nice community. We have a nice resident only community that is filled with both townhomes and houses. The community has a pool, tennis court, clubhouse, playground, and its own Facebook page. I love Facebook because I am already meeting moms in the area. I think living in this community will be great!

We will are moving out on June 5th, staying with my parents for a few days, then taking a mini family vacation to Wisconsin Dells, spending another few days with my parents, and then off to Virginia we go! We'll spend about 2 weeks in a hotel before our townhome is ready. Matt is really excited for his new job! Joseph is a little sad to leave Illinois but he is also excited to move to Virginia. He is just starting to get old enough to know what that means. Me... well I'm full of different emotions... I'm happy, worried, stressed, excited, apprehensive, and constantly listing off all the things that need to get done- the NEVER ENDING list lol.

However here are some pictures of my adorable children!

My wonderful boys

Brothers!

6 months old!



No comments:

Post a Comment