Our Eternal Family

Our Eternal Family

Friday, November 14, 2014

Happy Birthday Michael

Today my little baby turned 1! I cannot believe how fast this past year as flown by. We had a small little family party at our house to celebrate. Michael opened his presents, we had pizza, and then we ate cake. Enjoy the pictures

Joseph made Michael a birthday card

He drew this picture all by himself. He drew balloons, a birthday cake, and Michael wearing a party hat

I did not get any pictures of the unwrapping process (just video) but here are him playing with some presents

Anxiously waiting for Daddy to finish assembling the scooter

Yay!!
Playing with our new car

The birthday cake!!

Yum Yum Yum

Just for fun I thought I would post this picture :) The top one is Michael and the bottom one is Joseph on his first birthday. Apparently these brothers think alike :)

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MICHAEL!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment