Well its been a few months since I have updated. Its mostly been business as usual around here. Matt is working hard at the US PTO. I have been doing the Mommy thing and the Scentsy thing :) I went to my Scentsy convention back in February and I had a lot of fun :)
Joseph starts T-ball today. I'm not sure when he got so big but sure enough it has happened. He is really excited :) I am also registering him for Kindergarten this week. Michael is also getting bigger, my baby boy is all gone :( I have this little toddler daredevil. He loves to climb and grab EVERYTHING. If it is a button you can count on him to push it. This is very hard on my computer.... DVD player.... Wii.... printer.... you get the idea. Both boys are as cute as can be but a handful.
.jpg) |
| Going down the slide ALL BY HIMSELF!!! |
We have had lots of Easter fun. We had the Ward activity last week. The Primary sang He Sent His Son. They had lots of games and an egg hunt.
 |
| Joseph and Samantha |
Easter was lots of fun as well. This was the first year Joseph decorated eggs. He loved it and was sad when he completed his 7 eggs. He made an egg for each member of the family (Mom's got a sun on hers), then he made a smilie egg, a shapes egg, and a swirlie egg. We also discovered that if we re-dyed the dyed egg it changed colors! As a result we ended up with a lot of green/blue variety.
Easter Morning we discovered that the Easter Bunny had been here.
.jpg) |
| BOO!!! |
We also had an Easter Egg Hunt. Joseph had the Green and Orange eggs. Michael had the Blue eggs. Michael was really cute. I was really impressed on how quickly he picked up on it. In fact he came downstairs, walked straight to a blue egg, and picked it up smiling! He only wanted about 2 eggs in his basket at a time, so every time he found a new egg he would empty his basket (on the floor or giving to Dad) before he would put his new eggs in. Joseph ran around so fast it was impossible to get a picture. SO MUCH EXCITEMENT!!
No comments:
Post a Comment