I have had a few people ask about Joseph's health so I though I should give an update. There isn't too much that has happened since my last post. I finally was able to get some answers regarding his blood work. Although his enzymes are still elevated Dr Book (liver specialist at Primary Childrens in Salt Lake) is so happy that they have dropped that far. She said I could start him on his rice cereal again. So Joseph is having a little bit of sugar once a day in his rice and oatmeal cereal, and he seems to be handling it alright. His next appointment is on Tuesday with Dr Alonso (liver specialist at Children's Memorial in Chicago). I am trying to convince someone to do his blood work again so we will have recent results for his appointment. It would suck to drive all the way up there and have the doctor say there isn't anything she can do with month old blood work. We appreciate everyone's thoughts and prayers throughout this whole experience.
In other news we went with my parents to Lincoln Park Zoo on Labor Day. It was a lot of fun, and it wore Joseph out. He wouldn't fall asleep in his stroller so he was a tired boy. If you are lucky, one of these days I'll post some pictures. Joseph is also now mobile. I turn my back on him for 2 seconds and he seems to find the something to get into. Matt is doing well at law school. His classes are starting to go ahead full steam and soon Matt will be completely buried in his law books instead of just being in neck deep. He is also looking into various IP law societies to join, which means he will be more busy but it is good connections.
I think that is about it for updates here in the Divelbiss house. I'm sorry to anyone that found me making our blog private inconvenient, but I looked at our stats and found out that someone in Germany is viewing our blog. I'm not too sure I'm ok with that. I feel much more comfortable controlling who can look at pictures of my family.
Jealous that he's mobile! Eden is still a blob. :)
ReplyDelete