Our Eternal Family

Our Eternal Family

Wednesday, October 19, 2011

More Joseph-isms

Here is more examples of my toddler being adorable!

1. Joseph saw the garbage truck pull up and them went sprinting for his books. He quickly found his truck book and opened to the garbage truck page. He got so excited! He pointed to the book and then to the truck outside. I love how my boy is making real world connections!

2. I put Joseph down for a nap and after a little while I assumed he fell asleep. It wasn't until I heard singing from his room that I knew I had been wrong.

3. Joseph LOVES to count. Our front office has 3 pumpkins in front, and Joseph would count them almost everyday. I guess one of the pumpkins was taken or went bad because on day there was only 2. Joseph counted the 2 that were there, and then began to search for the missing pumpkin. When he couldn't find it, he ran into the office and informed them of their missing pumpkin. And by informed I mean he pointed to the pumpkins saying a whole bunch of toddler jargon and then "pu-tin pu-tin pu-tin" followed by a whole bunch of more toddler jargon.

4. Joseph's pumpkin that he got from Goebert's Pumpkin Farm has been a good little pumpkin considering the amount of toddler abuse it has seen. One of the cutest things he has done was when he got down on his hands and knees and started to roll the pumpkin with his head. He rolled it all over the family room with mom and dad just laughing away.

5. Joseph has figured out that if he suddenly starts laughing.... everyone else will start laughing. So whenever he sees someone new, he will smile at them and then start laughing. If he really likes you then you just might get some kisses. He is over giving kisses on the cheek, nope you'll get one right on the mouth! This kind of presents a little problem at the park...

Hope you have enjoyed some of these  Joseph-isms!!

No comments:

Post a Comment