Our Eternal Family

Our Eternal Family

Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Halloween

We had a wonderful Halloween. Joseph was a Duck this year, and he picked it out all by himself! We were worried he would keep his costume on, but he did great! First, Joseph went to a Halloween Party with some of his friends from church. After his nap we went down to spend Halloween with my parents. Joseph did a great job trick or treating. He picked it up so quickly and was absolutely adorable! Once he figured out that these houses would give him candy he took off, sometimes dragging mommy along with him or leaving his parents in the dust. I honestly thought he would go to about 5 houses and call it good, but nope! Joseph went to about 15 houses before it was getting too cold, and mommy made him go inside. Joseph can't say "Trick or Treat" yet so he would grab a handful of candy, put it in his bucket, and then shout "Bye!" as he ran to the next house. I have tried to attach a video so everyone can see my adorable toddler :)





He loved Grandma's candles

Digging through our candy

Running to the next house


He got the hang of it quick

4 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. (I am sure you read the previous comment... I will add that to my blog. I am glad he (Joseph) had fun! He is a very cute duck. Question is, can he quack?

    ReplyDelete