Well things are settling down here in Virginia. The house is put together- minus a few pictures that I have no idea where to hang and some random odds and ends that still need to find homes. We have a spot reserved in our living room for the piano we have been wanting for 7 years, and our goal is to fill it with such a piano by Christmas (YAY)! Even our lawn is starting to look like a lawn again- all it took was Weed and Feed and then 3 weeks later some Bug Be Gone stuff. August we are going to fertilize it, and the Sept Weed and Feed it again, and Oct Bug Be Gone it again... then winter will come and cover it with snow... but what ya gonna do?
Matt is loving his job down at the Patent and Trademark Office. He has long hours and the commute is MUCH longer than he would like it to be, but he likes his job. We got callings in our new ward, Matt and I are both teaching in Primary and Matt is the 11 year old Scout leader as well.
Joseph is getting used to Virginia. He likes the Castle Park right by our house (it literally is a giant castle). He finally got to go to the pool today because we FINALLY got our pool passes! Joseph loves playing in the kiddie pool because you don't have to get out at the mandatory 15 min break every hour and his feet can touch the bottom. Michael is enjoying the pool more now that he is getting older. He never disliked the pool, but in the past he never really seemed to care. At least today he was splashing and enjoying himself lol. I missed a spot on my shoulder when I was applying sunscreen so that will be an interesting tan complete with a wonderful outline of my 4 fingers.
Michael is teething. In fact his upper lateral incisors are coming ahead of his central ones... so until the central incisors catch up he is going to look like a vampire. He is a fast little crawler and is already trying to pull himself up on the furniture and climb the stairs. I really am missing those days where I put him somewhere, ran to get something really quick, and he was still in the same spot when I got back. Now days I tie my shoe and he manages to cross the room and is trying to climb up the stairs with Joseph's flip flop in his mouth.
Now you can all enjoy pictures!!
.JPG) |
| Joseph's "selfie" |
.JPG) |
| Happy 8 months Michael |
 |
| Joseph's new Hulk Mask |
 |
| HULK |
 |
| Michael loves his bath |
 |
| BROTHERS |
 |
| Such a happy baby!! |
No comments:
Post a Comment