Patient 1
Me: Doctor Joseph my head hurts!
Joseph: What's wrong with your head?
Me: It feels like its thumping
Joseph: Its going thump thump
Me: yes
Joseph: With a wham at the end?
Me: Yes
Joseph: Ok let me go get my light saber
Me:......
Patent 2
Joseph: Looks like you broke every bone in your body!
Me: Every bone? Can you fix it?
Joseph: Lets see if I have any skeleton bones. Nope I have 0 bones
Me: What are we going to do
Joseph: We'll call the policeman and have him bring some bones. He is in New York City and he is on his way. He's here! He brought 139 bones. Whoosh!! They disappeared and went into your body.
Me: So I'm good?
Joseph: Yep your better
Patent 3
Me: Doctor! My foot hurts
Joseph: Does it have fire on it?
Me: Yes!
Joseph: Is it going to explode???
Me: Yes hurry!
Joseph: I will turn it green!
Me: What?
Joseph: Whoosh! Now its green like the Hulk!
Me: What if I don't want a green foot?
Joseph: You have to call the greatest Robot Ever! Its green vitamins that made your foot green and he can wash them away!
Me: ROBOT! Help!
Joseph flies his toy robot over to me and fans my foot
Joseph: You are all better!
No comments:
Post a Comment