Our Eternal Family

Our Eternal Family

Tuesday, October 14, 2014

Fall Festivities

Its been a fun 6 weeks.
We are officially in Fall. I'm a little sad that the trees aren't the "on fire" look I was expecting from my first Eastern Fall. They are just starting to change their leaves. Some of the trees are beautiful and bold in their color changing, some haven't started yet, and others just kind of lost their leaves quietly without much change (party poopers). I don't have any pretty Fall pictures, but I do have this wonderful sunset picture

We did have a nice trip to Stribling orchard on Sept 26th to do some apple picking. Joseph had a blast!

Apple Picking

Michael sleeping through it

Our picnic spot

Oh look! A family picture!!!

Joseph and his best friend Ava

For the past 2 weeks we have had Bruce and Kathy visiting. Joseph took them to his favorite restaurant- Chick-fil-a. They also went to his favorite park, Castle Park (as you can imagine it is in the shape of a giant castle). We went to Alexandria to visit Daddy's work. We couldn't stay too long because I think my 2 children were a little distracting. Joseph made sure to leave Daddy and his office a picture on their white board. Sadly most of our plans got rained out :( but we still had a good visit.
Reading together
Daddy at work






 
Joseph is LOVING preschool. He is always very excited to go to school, and he is loves showing off his art projects. He is really into Superheroes right now. He is a big fan of the Avengers (especially the Hulk), but Superman and Batman have their place too. Matt has also introduced Joseph to Ninja Turtles and Star Wars Rebels- both of which are HUGE hits.
His new Superhero Costume
Michael is growing in leaps and bounds. He is 11 months old today. He has 8 teeth to show for it and is SOOO close to walking independently. Right now he can stand for a few seconds and walk with his shopping cart. He still loves listening to music. Joseph was always a singer, Michael dances :) He is pretty darn cute.

Walking!!!
Happy 11 months Michael
Brothers playing together!!!
There isn't too much going on for Matt and I. Matt finishes up his training academy for the US PTO this week. He loses his nice cubicle with a pretty view. Now he gets a cubicle that he must share with another examiner. He also doesn't get a window. I told him that he needs to take a picture of his pretty view and then put it up on the wall of his dungeon... I mean cubicle.

I am filling up my Fall schedule with Scentsy. I have an event almost every weekend until the second week December. I am also a part of a local choir that is going to sing up at the DC Temple in December. We are going to perform "Before Tonight" for Christmas. It is a lot of fun and I am singing with some really fun people.

I believe that is all that is going on here in the Divelbiss family. We are looking forward to Halloween. Joseph is going to be the Hulk and Michael is going to be a dinosaur. I will be sure to post lots of pictures.

No comments:

Post a Comment